Monday, March 31, 2008

God is Bigger than Anything!!!!!!



It is amazing to me how God works and how quickly things change over a month ago these were the people i was surrounded by everyday. And quick as a flash everything changed but through all of this i have to trust God my husband gets so mad at me because i don't process things like i should i guess or as quickly as he would like me to he doesn't like to listen to me talk about the same thing over and over but some times i have to make some sense out of it and that is the only way i know how. I love my friends and i love my family. There are days i wish everything would go back to the way it was it was familiar i knew what to do and i knew what to be. This unknown land is so very scary to me i don't know what is expected of me i don't function well in the unknown. I don't feel worthy of anything they have to offer me. I feel like they will always look down on me. I don't want to feel less than i am. I want to feel valued and be treated like i do know a little because i do. I have been working my butt off for almost eight years to get where i was and now it is like i am starting from scratch which stinks. I am looking for security and the only place i have truly found it is in him. Does he think i can do this, Does he think i am qualified for this road, Does he really believe in me. These are questions i face every day and my mind needs a rest. I will find rest in the arms of a loving God who does believe in me when everyone else doubts and doesn't think i can do he believes in me. He put the things in me that they refuse to see and I will look to him for guidance and my approval will come through his eyes only. One day i will stand before him and he will say well done thy good and faithful servant. It is hard to not want that from those you are under. Do i really need it? My flesh Say's yes my spirit says no. Thank you for being the one source that never runs dry.

No comments: