Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday !!!!!




Today started out like any other saturday i slept :) i love to sleep and am saddened by my recent discovery of Proverbs that says do not love sleep or you will be poor, if that was the only thing stopping me from my fortune, wow did i blow it:) I love order and hate chaos but today has been somewhat chaotic running here and there and everywhere it is five thirty and i have not done the first load of laundry....... but something on the inside of me says so. I took my little girl to get her hair cut off today wow, after that we took a trip to the store to buy groceries and spent a afternoon hanging out, Johnnie is cooking dinner and we are just being together. It is amazing to me how good God really is. I know i have said it several times but i am so happy we are a functional family unit. We really are, I am so thankful for my husband and my kids and for the wonders in this world like a beautiful spring day with grass and flowers and a light breeze. I am so excited for what is ahead of us and the many challenges we will face don't scare me anymore as long as we are together :) Life will always be good.

3 comments:

Tara Sloan said...

I love her haircut!!! Lexi has hers cut like that too!

Johnnie said...

If it wasn't for those rascally tomatos the day would have been perfect! But almost perfect is plenty for me....

Love you,
- j -

Debbie said...

You are a rascally tomato:) but your mine and i love ya