Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wow this is fun~~~~

It is amazing to me how much you learn on these blogs:) just spend an hour reading my sister in laws page or blog shall we say and i learned alot about her and her family when you live far away from people and your life is as busy as both of ours you seldom have a minute to come up for air much less talk on the phone. So for that I am grateful for her blog, it keeps me in the know. Welcome to the Densons World :) I love my family and I miss them so much especially all my nieces by that I mean Nine nieces. Seven on my husbands side and two on mine. My little boy is the only male in a long line or headstrong goal grabbing woman:) Way to go Emry. The incredible challenging life of buzy working mom is so rewarding sometimes, My kids Emry almost ten and Maya almost nine never seem to amaze me at how much they see and recognize. God has shown light through them so many times. I love to watch them during our church worship service they are amazing worshippers and I am proud to call them mine.

No comments: