Saturday, March 8, 2008

Feels like Fall in Indiana!!!!

Today is Saturday, I love this day the day that is all mine... As a mom, wife and worker don't get many of those do we ladies??? Well today i am doing some laundry little cleaning and i mean little :) and some deep thinking. When it is time for God to move you do you really know for sure or is it like everything in life you get a word and you act on it. If it was to soon you step back if it was to late you hold on and pray really hard. But if it was the right time, the gates of hell swing wide open and Satan unleashes every demon in hell to chase you. I think that i am in the fight of my life and God is still so evident to me. NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL GROWTH!!! Not to toot my own horn but Johnnie and I have been growing so much lately and i love the growth especially since it is together. We are building bonds with each other and with our kids. It is absolutely amazing how God's timing is always the right time. Don't rush him he is perfecting something and believe me God's perfection is the one you want not your own. !!!!!!

No comments: