Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!!!!


Wow a day off, a three day weekend gotta love those. I have recently come into some what of a clarity in my life the past couple of days. Trust no one but God, your family and that is it...... People are so fickle and i guess me relying on people so much has caused somewhat of a handicap on my part. There is this little inner voice that tells me i need them to be successful. Don't get me wrong i know we need relationships and authorities in our life. But why do we put so much emphasis on what people think. I have spent the greater part of me trying to please everyone around me and wasted so much time and energy. When what i really should have been doing was just loving God. Pouring every ounce of energy in walking out his plan and will for my life. Time flies by so quickly and things always happen for a reason. I thank God everyday that i wake up to new ideas and dreams and goals for our family. It is almost Easter, the day all of us Christians live for. The day he arose and i can't help but think is he waiting on us to arise. Those things that have died on the very inner of us. The thing that makes us who we are. Is it dead inside can we arise to meet the Jesus that so many people talk about. The one who gave his very life that we might have life forever. Thinking on Easter i am reminded of the movie the passion and so many thought omg how graphic did they really have to show all of that. But i am also reminded that he really didn't have to do all that. It was his choice to be ridiculed, mocked beaten beyond recognition for me. Debra Jean Denson, yes he knows my name and he would do it all again just for me. I love you lord , Oh how he loves us OH he loves us so. What an awesome thing how he loves us!!!!!!!!!

No comments: