Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am Sad!!!!!


It is crazy that with every day comes a new challenge. The last couple of days i have been feeling somewhat out of sorts. Not really knowing what to do or who to trust. I have sought God at every feeling of uncertainity and today i felt like a crazy woman. Like someone opened a box of spaghetti and dropped it on the floor and every piece of me was broke in half. The empty box serves no purpose. Someone posed the question of my skills as a wife and mother and i felt so sad. Am i really all of the negative, do i really make life that hard, am i really that unbearable. If i am God please forgive me. I don't try to be that horrible. I really am trying to be like you, it has been raining all day and i have done laundry and housework but my heart is sad and hurting. Where do i turn when i hurt to jesus. He is the only one i feel ok with. Lord i need you to come in and heal my hurting heart and restore the wounds of words. You are my refuge. Good thing i have been reading Psalm 62.




No comments: