Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Life is Crazy!!!!

You know so many times, when you speak out in faith and say words like I am gonna trust God no matter what all hell breaks loose. Sunday my supervisor and her husband resigned from the church which was a huge blow did not even know anything at all. I felt such a loss she has been there for me in so many ways. There were times when we would be at each others throats but every time like a new day we would always overcome. Over the past seven years she has been my boss but most importantly my friend. My heart is broken i feel like we should have a memorial service. I know that there is so much more on the inside of them but i miss them so much. My job is not the same, my church is not the same. I need Jesus more than ever before. I don't understand why things happen the way they do. The one thing i do know is that God does. I have to trust him right now no matter how much i am hurting and how unsure i am of the future. Today i got through today and tomorrow i will get through tomorrow "he knows the plans he has for me" plans to give me a hope and a future. Praise God i am forever in his hands ;)

No comments: