Sunday, March 30, 2008

7 things about me!!!!!

My sister-n-law tagged me to tell you seven things you don't know about me!!!!!;





1.I met Johnnie at a birthday party for his sister reading a brochure about being gay:)



2. Our first date was with Toni Haney (Dement) at Disney world she chaperoned it very well i might add :)



3. I love to help people i would consider myself a giver, sometimes to much at the expense of myself ( God is definitely helping me to discern :)



4. I miss my family so much and wish we could all live close to each other



5. I love kids and educating them. I never thought i would be doing what i am doing but aside from all the drama :) i love my job.



6. I have a vision for my husband and I to be in ministry he doesn't see it but it is all over him



7. Feet Gross me out, i hate even thinking about touching them.

I don't have anyone left to tag everyone has already been tagged but this was fun getting to know everyone a little better :)

No comments: