Monday, March 10, 2008

I love my family

Today was the first day back to world after the dreaded time change our day started out crazy. The kids were crying not enough sleep, I didn't hear the alarm clock ( me not enough sleep) so we dashed out of bed threw everything together then headed to work( me still not enough sleep). I was feeling a little out of sorts or as my kids like to call it cranky:) Wasn't until about ten o'clock that i realized i choose how my day is gonna be, chugged down some coffee and started over. Now wouldn't it be awesome if everyone had that kind of revelation every day. I think so many times we move along everyday doing the same thing over and over and never realizing we are choosing to repeat routines. I want a new day with a new way. Try something different instead of saying yes every time they ask say no just once. Spend a night at home curled up on the couch with your family and a great movie. Go on a picnic or just be together. Life is way to short to waste any more time. God has called each of us to live each day to the fullest. My greatest accomplishment will be the arrows i shoot into the future. My kids and they will always cherish the little things, the notes in the lunchbox or me stopping to actually listen to what they are saying. It is amazing how much they teach me. I love my family and I love the way we are all growing together. God still moves stones and my family has become a rock that shall not be moved by anyone. We are together in every way. Finally a healthy family unit :) Thanks to everyone that never gave up on us and all the prayers that went out. They really worked :)

4 comments:

Tara Sloan said...

Always knew you all had it in you! So proud of you all!

Johnnie said...

you don't put notes in my lunch box!!! :( lol

Debbie said...

Cause i dont pack your lunch silly boy

Shell said...

great job, love you & miss you, Michelle