Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I love Wild Flowers!!!!!!!!



I love wildflowers, this picture is so incredibly beautiful just look at it a whole field full of them. I have often considered myself a bit of a wildflower. The past few months have brought about so many changes in my life. Some good some not so good but all i am very sure were necessary. I have been spring cleaning my closet ( like my husband said) over the past few days and wow was it dirty so many cobwebs, so many dreams that needed a good dusting. As i have begun the cleaning process i have discovered something very important about myself. I will never fit a mold, I am who I am and that is OK. As much as i want to feel apart, i will never look at things the same as everyone else. God gave me my own thoughts and hopes. So if i try to conform those to be what everyone else wants. I won't fulfill what he wants me to do. I grow impatient sometimes waiting on the fulfillment. I want to have it right then, but i do believe through all of this God is teaching me how to trust him and how to lean on him. I am a wildflower that god created there are no two flowers that are exactly alike even if it is the number of petals they are never identical. So i am not gonna do things like everyone else. I am gonna be me and do things like me and that is good enough i am valuable to god and to my family. Everyone else has to get in line to smell this flower :) !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tara Sloan said...

I love wildflowers and I love you too!