Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kindred Spirits!!!!!!!




These are our worship leaders and if you have ever seen the movie Anne of Green Gables. They are our kindred spirits and bosom friends. They are leaving and seeking the will of God for their life. It is exciting but so hard to lose them near us. I know our friendship is good enough we are not losing the relationship. But they won't be down the street anymore and that part makes me sad. They have taught us so much about being real and being touchable. They are true genuine people with a definite passion and hunger to worship god. I honor them today because they believed in me when few did. They didn't give up and they kept pushing. We love you guys and you will be dearly missed :) To the best worship leaders and friends we have. Love you Luke and Sam.

1 comment:

Shell said...

I know you will miss them, they are special and great worshipleaders. Real relationships continue to grow regardless of any distance. I know you do have that kind of relationship. Here's hoping they come near us, so you guys can come here to see them and us.