Wednesday, April 2, 2008



My kids are away at Johnnie's parents and i am lonely. I know we all need a break at times and it is so nice to have one but i miss them so much. I don't know what to do when they are not here. I can't clean anymore than i have been i mean i guess i could dust :) It is amazing to me how fast they grow it seems like yesterday i was rocking them both to sleep at night as babies. I so wish for those days back. I have loved watching them grow, but before i know it they will be grown and gone. I remember as a little kid thinking i can't wait to grow up and get married and now look i just turned thirty four and i have a ten year old and an eight year old. What in the world???? Where did all the years go. I am so glad we are cherishing each other and the kids. We have been with them every step just like my mom was with me and i will never regret it. Are they perfect no but they are good kids and they are mine. I am so thankful for them and can't wait to have them home again :)

1 comment:

Tara Sloan said...

Yep.. the years do fly by... can you believe Kaitlyn will be entering college in four years!!!!!