Sunday, April 6, 2008


A beautiful bride is an amazing thing, you don't ever see that kind of light on every day faces. It is amazing to me how much joy you can see in her face. If we are the church and we are his bride why don't our faces reflect that joy?? I have asked myself this question as my joy has been lost as of late. I have allowed circumstance and people steal the very joy of just loving Jesus. He is my groom and i want to capture the purest joy through just loving him. I want to be able to hear his voice and no one else. While it may seem sometimes people are more significant in our lives than they should be i am choosing to close the door to negative voices in my life or voices that would make me feel less than i am worthy of. I deserve the best because that is what God wants for me. I will press through this very trying time and i will come out on top where God has me first because he is my source and my protector through him i find my beginning and my end. He is my strong tower where i ( the righteous ) run in and am safe. I love to feel the presence and smell the sweet aroma of God all around me. I am so thankful that he has covered me like a blanket with his love. While i may hurt he is there to heal and build back up what others have torn down! Thank you for loving me!!!!!!!

No comments: