Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Greatest Man Ever (JOHNNIE)




It is almost fathers day and i just want to say I am so thankful for the man that God has placed in my life and over my home. I have watched him grow and experience God and gain wisdom daily and i am just amazed at how wise he really is. Does he know everything NO does he need me YES :) But I need him to and i know that he does have much wisdom. He has been my strength the last month and i am so grateful to have him in my life. We went to Chicago to lead worship for the first time ever and our intentions were to bring Jesus with us and to only be used by him. I was so honored to serve alongside him. He is an untapped resource of worship and knowledge few people really understand Him. But i know that he will be used by God and has the ability to touch lives some will never waste their time on. He will be the one that gives the quarter back on the bus, because he knows the importance of one of God's children. I am so blessed to call him my husband and the father of my children. God has grown us together and i would not have had it any other way. We have fought, loved, cried and cared more deeply over the past ten years. But god has molded us into a very dangerous couple. Watch out Satan you can't have anyone we come in contact with. The Jesus in Johnnie and Debbie will kick your butt!!!!! So to end this i want to say I LOVE YOU BABE you are the most amazing husband, father and friend. I am so glad God gave me you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Johnnie said...

Ohhh...you just made me cry!! At least I'm at work and no one can see it!! haha. I am nothing without you. You know the saying.."Behind every good man there is an even better woman!"

I like the grumpy "you just made me wlak 5 miles" picture. That adds a nice touch..haha

Love You..and Thank You!

- j -

Debbie said...

You are truly the best thing in my life our family is the most important thing to me next to god i love you babe and you are worth more than you could ever even imagine :)

Tara Sloan said...

You guys rock... there are people who have NO idea and when everything plays out how God intends it will ROCK their worlds!!!!

I love you both! (and my Emry and Maya too!) :)

Shell said...

He is pretty amazing! (& that's not just because I am his mom!) God has done amazing things in you both and I believe it is just beginning! I'm so excited to see all that God has done in you coming forth through you both and in Emry & Maya. I still say Johnnie is "my toasted marshmellow". A little crusty on the outside but soft and gooey on the inside. ( I thought Johnnie might appreciateeveryone reading that! Love you!