Friday, May 9, 2008

You really want to know


How old will you be in 13 months?
36

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Going to chicago to see my hubby's family and lead worship at an encounter.
Actually encountering God at the encounter :)

Are you easily confused?
Unfortunatly yes sometimes i am

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
I would hope i have learned to be one ten years :)

If you could see ONE band / musician live who would it be (alive or dead)
Jesus culture/kim walker

Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
yes with a little gray

Whats one of your biggest pet peeves?!
Fake backstabbing people
Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?
Yes, but i don't remember who or what

Do you fall for people easily?
I used to but to many burns cause you to stand pretty far away from the fire.

Everything happens for a reason?
Yes but i think it reflects some sort of decision we have made

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
yes, johnnie and i have been dating for the the last year :)

What is the most trouble that you have ever been in?!
I plead the fifth

When is the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends?
This morning my hub

What are you listening to right now?
Naptime cd at work


Do you live with both your parents?
Nope my hub and two kids

Last person you said I love you too?
Johnnie D

What is it you truly want right now?
To feel better

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Yes

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
None who carries cash anymore :????

Do you dance in the car?
Yes me and my daughter do a lot of car dancing

Do you smile a lot?
Yes I do!

When was the last time you got flowers?
????? last year

Do you wish at 11:11?
Nope
Can you play any instruments?
Used to play clarinet but it has been to long ago

Whats something that people are surprised to find out bout you?!
That i used to be a wild woman

Do you have a tattoo?
No not in to self inflicted pain

Are you hiding something from someone?
don't think so

Are there things you can't live without?
JESUS

What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
Lord have mercy....

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
I love my short hair but my husband hates it

Have you memorized your social security number?
Mine and my husbands!

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Yes I will

Is your family just a bundle of fun?
We love to laugh

Do you laugh at all the wrong times?
Lets just say i live there.
When did you last smile?
just now....

No comments: