Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Sloans......




I spent three wonderful days with these girls and i miss them like crazy. Tara and Craig have done an amazing job with them. They are on fire bible breathing chitlins:) I am so proud to call them my nieces. Kaitlyn has an awesome powerful anointing in dance. Incredible!!!!!! She also is an amazing prayer warrior. When we were in Chicago i pulled her up to pray for a girl and she prayed until she broke. It was amazing to see her minister and flow. Kelsea has always been my baby, she stayed alot with us when she was little and now she is grown and doesn't talk as much as she did then her and Maya used to dance their hearts out to Mary Kate and Ashley movies. My how times have changed. Haley bug she is such a miracle born early she has always been a fighter, her and emry have always been buds. Being around her made me realize how alike they are. They are technology geniuses or they should be for all the time they spend with electronics. Lexi was a baby when they moved away but she acts like she has grown up with us she wanted me to help her do everything it was so much fun to be needed by her. And baby Izzy with the wild Gigi hair. What a precious angel she was she loved Johnnie so much she was a little skittish of me but was loving on me by the end of the weekend. Craig and Tara were awesome and flowing with them was so easy like we had been doing it all our lives. God is amazing at how he works things. It has been years since we seen them but we picked up like it was yesterday. I miss them and send them my love. I love you guys and can't wait to see you again soon. Can you tell i am missing family today you don't really realize how important people are until they are to far away to run down the street and see. There are so many people in my life that i cherish. I am thankful god has blessed us with family and such wonderful friends. Thank you for loving us and always being support and help all the time.

1 comment:

Positioned for Greatness said...

Awwww! We love and miss you too Deb- and Johnnie & the babies. It was awesome... the time we all got to spend together. We'll have tp do it again sometime.... soon!

Love you!