Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Sister in law loves some Questionaires:)!!!!!


I joke on you tara but these are really fun and i learn so much about people and you that i didn't know. LOVE YOU SIS!!!!


I AM: Emptying myself to try to become full of jesus...

I WANT: God's perfect plan for me and my family

I WISH: i saw my family more often

I HATE: fakeness, just be real....

I LOVE: mi familia and worship

I MISS: my family!

I FEAR: walking through the wrong door.

I HEAR: nap musie

I WONDER: what jesus looks like

I REGRET: being over emotional

I AM NOT: skinny but starting over ;)

I DANCE: with my kids

I SING: everytime i open my mouth.

I CRY: Way to much

I AM NOT ALWAYS: very quiet

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: food ;)

I WRITE: as often as i can

I CONFUSE: anything i have to remember

I NEED: to lose a hundred pounds :)

I SHOULD: exercise every day

I START: alot would like to finish more

I FINISH: all of my sentances whether you listen or not

I TAG: all my blogging friends and anyone else who comes here and wants to do this.

1 comment:

Tara Sloan said...

WHATEVER!!! You know you love me anyway... questions and ALL!!!